Helpmonks updates, Nov. 16th, 2023
- We have improved the Contact list page to simplify your contact search process. In addition to the existing search field and labels, we have now included the contact's status (verified, hidden, or marked as Spam). The search options can also be combined automatically, such as looking for "Nik" with the label "Customer" as a "verified contact."
- You can now remove all messages in the Spam folder with one click on emails marked as Spam. We added the same option to emails in the Trash folder.
- As you work through your emails daily, it's always refreshing to come across something that brings a smile to your face. That's why we've replaced empty email folders with short animations that will (hopefully) brighten your day. :)
- After multiple reports of too many false positives for our email verification process, we turned the features off for Contacts and Marketing Distribution lists.
- If you mark an email as Spam, we set the sender to hidden and mark it as Spam.
- If you have a custom SMTP server, we do not revert sending back to our servers if the SMTP server fails to respond. Changing how it works will prevent issues if you need to or cannot configure the required DNS records. As before, you will get a notification of the issue. However, your action is now required before sending is resumed.
- Clicking on the email report within the dashboard will now take you to your emails.
- We ensure that the order of emails and pinned notes shows correctly in the email thread.
- We fixed the title in a Knowledge base RSS feed.
- Clicking on the subject within the global delivery log will reopen the message in a separate window (it was broken).
- We fixed an issue where using ctrl+enter to send an email quickly would cut off the last few words.
- We have resolved the issue regarding loading all attachments on the contact or company detail page. Now, all attachments should be loading seamlessly.
- If you have set a reminder while replying to an email, the email thread will now display the reminder correctly.