Moving on with releases
Now that the migration is behind us and all the network issues are resolved as well, we are rolling ahead with improving Helpmonks and resolving the reported bugs and requests.
First off, we’ve fixed the split panel for v3. Somehow this got all messed up with a recent update. Now it works as expected again and you will be able to resize it properly so that also the emails show properly. There are still things to work on in that view but that was a big UI issue.
Secondly, before the migration, we announced plans to move our SMTP service. However, we noticed that some of you have issues with it. Hence, we recently migrated to new SMTP servers (our own) and made changes to our DNS. We also create DKIM automatically for you. This should also work for SPF. Though, we highly recommend to set SPF DNS records.
The SMTP change also had an effect on our marketing platform and we just released an update whereby you can use any of your mailbox email addresses for your email marketing campaigns. Additionally, you can verify another email address as well. If you plan on sending out email campaigns we cannot recommend a proper DNS setup enough (please contact us if you have any questions).
Lastly, we also fixed some bugs. For instance, sending out scheduled email campaigns and more.
As always please let us know if you have any questions or comments.