Helpmonks updates, Nov. 10th, 2023
- We have added a small text notation to messages that originate from a follow-up email sequence so you don’t think someone hijacked your messages.
- We somehow managed to hide the SLA banner within the message thread. Of course, no one knows who did it 😇 In any case, the SLA banner shows again.
- The real-time updates (showing labels and content of certain dropdown menus) weren’t always working, i.e., we removed your browser cache a bit too much too many times. This should now be resolved, also.
- We fixed an issue displaying the latest email campaign within a customer profile.
- We also fixed an issue sending a test message from the email campaign editor.
- Lastly, we fixed an issue, whereas follow-up sequences were sent out, but the message itself was not shown in the email thread itself (if you choose “send as a reply”).
- We made significant updates to our caching servers and increased the throughput of all real-time services. This results in a snappier navigation for you in the browser.