The re-design edition
Based on the feedback of our customers (you), we made a lot of enhancements to the user interface. Here is a summary of everything that changed, i.e., it got enhanced in recent months.
We redesigned Flow and added essential options, i.e., you can now mark a conversation as "Completed" within Flow directly.
Furthermore, we added shortcuts to delete or mark a message as spam within the Flow view, and labels are also shown directly in the header (Tip: clicking in the header will open the message).
Moreover, we integrated an endless scroll to the Flow view, which loads your message super fast.
We made the assigned view more fluent and smoother (check out the dark theme view here).
We've changed the layout somewhat to make your experience with your emails even better. With it, you should have a better-unified experience. Of course, we updated the dark theme as well.
We've made many code changes and interface enhancements to load your messages instantaneously.
Helpmonks will now also remember the last tab view within the mail app so that switching between, e.g., the classic view, assigned to me, or assigned, is smoother and faster for you.
Last but not least, we re-factored how the split view works, and this option should now work reliably for all browsers on all operating systems.
Forwarding of emails:
We completely redesigned how forwarding looked and enhanced the functionality.
Besides, it should now be more evident that you can remove specific attachments or messages from forwarding.
In addition to the default list of updates, you now have the option to show updates as a timeline view. Check out how this looks over at the Helpmonks updates page.
Besides, we made further enhancements so that your knowledge base sites look even better on smaller devices.
For those who manage a knowledge base site, you will be happy to know that we updated the design for Roadmap lists and cards and now can mark a roadmap item as completed.
Lastly, we added many metadata tags so your knowledge base successfully appears in search engines. Of course, those are disabled if you have a private knowledge base site.
We made many UI changes to our email task management so that navigating through your email todos should now be easier and faster.
- We further enhanced the dark and light theme, added more contrast, and made things "less gray" (thank you for your feedback).
- Moving a message to the trash or marking it as spam will automatically close the message view.
- The system generally resizes elements more smoothly and concisely when you resize the browser window.
- Regarding resizing, Helpmonks can safely be used with an 11" inch screen, i.e., iPad 11-inch, as we adjusted all elements to fit its resolution (a native mobile app is in the works).
- We changed all icons to have a "lighter" touch to them.
- The app switch menu has been redesigned, and it should now be easier to see where you want to go.
- The browser back button did not take you to the right place. This is now fixed, and you can safely use the back button again :)
- The "t" shortcut will now trash a message (or many selected messages), and you can also use "* a" to select all messages in the list.
- We also fixed a visual issue where inline images were shown as attachments upon a reply.