Helpmonks Release Notes March 2019
The Helpmonks team is working a lot on improving and enhancing Helpmonks. If you follow us on Twitter, you will see those updates, too. However, from now on, we will also publish a monthly release note here.
Without further due, here is what’s new in Helpmonks for March 2019.
March was dominated by a lot of changes to our infrastructure. We expanded our database cluster with more servers, added more mail servers, and made sure that just about every part of our system is fault-tolerant, i.e., if a server would go offline another one takes over.
New features and enhancements
Due to significant changes in our infrastructure as outlined above, the Helpmonks team was mostly occupied with testing everything and making sure that Helpmonks runs optimized. Nevertheless, we’ve added a couple of improvements. These are outlined below:
- Improved the rendering of text in all browsers
- Notification for the user himself on a thread will now show differently. Also, the user will not receive a notification anymore if on the Dashboard and the message is from himself
- The short ID is now automatically indexed in case the emails chain was updated with a new short ID
- Added option to show a new
newsentry in a modal window which the user has to confirm
- The notification count is now automatically marked read if one clicks on the notification icon in the top navigation
- All links on the Dashboard are opening now in the same window. Use ctrl/cmd + click to open them in a new window if required.
- Updated some UI elements all over the system
This is it for now. However, please check out the public Helpmonks RoadMap where we post updates and our progress almost daily.
Trusted by over 2,000 organizations with millions of emails
Hosted, dedicated cloud server, or self-hosted
Helpmonks is the only vendor with a multi-deployment model
Use our hosted shared mailbox software for your business. Everything is safe, secure and password-protected. Works with any email account and email client.
Over 2,000 organizations use Helpmonks daily on our platform. Get up and running within minutes.
Want your own server with unlimited mailboxes? Our cloud based servers are deployed with the highest security in mind and are GDPR compliant.
Dedicated Helpmonks shared mailbox servers are the perfect companion to your team workflow.
Scalable and enterprise ready. The Helpmonks self-hosted edition grows with your company and has been deployed by some of the largest Fortune 500 companies with millions of emails
Secure and protected. Have full control over all data.